What is going on in RVA with princess parties you ask? (Don't worry we cover other parts of Virginia too!)
Well, I'm glad you asked.
1. We have been to the Children's Hospital at VCU to volunteer for their recent birthday celebration with a few princesses and a superhero. The party was great!
2. We had our annual company photoshoot at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens in May. (It is a great place for family events and outings if you're looking for something to do.) We are so excited about the beautiful princess and handsome prince pictures we have gotten back already, and cannot wait to see the rest!
3. At our photoshoot we got some superhero pictures including Spiderman, Iron Man, and newly introducing our friend Batman! He is ready to come to your Virginia kid's birthday party this weekend!
4. We are planning to attend a few Relay for Life events in VA, if you know of one coming up let us know and we may be able to make an princess appearance there!
5. We had Sleeping Beauty attend a walk to support the Muscular Dystrophy association a few weeks ago.
6. Possibly the most exciting news among all of these things is our princess video. Made to encourage girls to believe in themselves, stand strong, and be kind! It has been a huge undertaking with a cast of about 20 children and princesses. Our filming at a resort in Williamsburg, VA went wonderfully and we cannot wait to show you the final cut once it is finished. We hope you love it!
Until next time, have a great day in our magical princess kingdom!
~ Princess Christiana
P.S. Check out our Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/BGA8ku2BoOz/?taken-by=dreamentertainers&hl=en
Leave a Reply.
I'm Princess Christiana,