We were honored to attend 3 fantastic events yesterday! I'll try to post beforehand in the future so you can know where to come out to see us!
We had A trio of Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle, at the JDRF one walk at Byrd park near Dogwood Dell from 1-2pm http://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR/Walk/CentralVirginiaChapter4692?fr_id=6276&pg=entry
The Frozen sisters, Anna and Elsa at party on the avenues at Libbie Avenue in Richmond, Virginia from 1-4pm, with a short pop-in visit from the trio of princesses above there as well! http://www.partyontheavenues.com/sponsors.html
Finally Cinderella and Spiderman had a blast at Harpers Mill Grand Opening Clubhouse event/Fall Festival from 1-3pm in Chesterfield VA! http://harpersmill.com/
We hope you're having a GREAT Monday! Thanks for all the Princess Party RVA & Virginia fun!
We love supporting local businesses and now we can help support yours. If you are interested send an email to us!
The first local business we would like to share is www.richmondlimo.net If you're in need of some fancy trasportation for when your carriage just won't do, be sure to contact them!"Richmond Transportation is the premiere transportation service for all types of events in the Richmond and surrounding areas. We have years of experience combining convenience with style when it comes to getting from point A to point B. Our fleet is made up of high quality limo and party buses with the best features. Whether it's a spontaneous event or something you've been planning for ages, we'll be able to accommodate you and your group with a stylish vehicle and amazing customer service."
<a href="http://www.richmondlimo.net/"> Limousine Richmond</a>
What is our favorite thing to do? Making dreams come true! Of course!
What is going on in RVA with princess parties you ask? (Don't worry we cover other parts of Virginia too!)
Well, I'm glad you asked.
1. We have been to the Children's Hospital at VCU to volunteer for their recent birthday celebration with a few princesses and a superhero. The party was great!
2. We had our annual company photoshoot at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens in May. (It is a great place for family events and outings if you're looking for something to do.) We are so excited about the beautiful princess and handsome prince pictures we have gotten back already, and cannot wait to see the rest!
3. At our photoshoot we got some superhero pictures including Spiderman, Iron Man, and newly introducing our friend Batman! He is ready to come to your Virginia kid's birthday party this weekend!
4. We are planning to attend a few Relay for Life events in VA, if you know of one coming up let us know and we may be able to make an princess appearance there!
5. We had Sleeping Beauty attend a walk to support the Muscular Dystrophy association a few weeks ago.
6. Possibly the most exciting news among all of these things is our princess video. Made to encourage girls to believe in themselves, stand strong, and be kind! It has been a huge undertaking with a cast of about 20 children and princesses. Our filming at a resort in Williamsburg, VA went wonderfully and we cannot wait to show you the final cut once it is finished. We hope you love it!
Until next time, have a great day in our magical princess kingdom!
~ Princess Christiana
P.S. Check out our Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/BGA8ku2BoOz/?taken-by=dreamentertainers&hl=en
We had a great Valentines day eve in Carytown at Richmond's own CJ's Thumbs Up Foundation's annual ball for the third year in a row! One of our favorite moments was meeting Star Wars characters from Garrison Tyranus including this awesome R2D2. Check him out here https://www.instagram.com/p/BBwAM-Yg7gK/
Where in RVA would you like to meet the princesses? We are always looking to support a great cause and CJSTUF is surely that.
We missed posting out the Christmas parades and events we attended including ones in Farmville and the Short Pump Mall. Check out our Facebook for pictures of those fun activities!
Until next time, to stay up to date on our events and see pictures of pretty princesses who could come to your party follow us on social media! Happy Valentines Day!
We hope you will enter our costume contest this halloween. You could win a free photoshoot with your child's favorite character. For details please visit our Facebook page.